Winds Score Sheet Music

Place to discuss merchandise, including Audiovisual media, toys/models, and publications.
Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:59 am

• Looking through the reports on Yamato 2199, I discovered the winds score sheet music of the main theme. However, they only sell it inside Japan. Being a music fanatic and playing the keyboard, I really like this. Is there any other way I may get a hold of it?

Here's the link: http://brass.winds-score.com/?pid=17497677
    It's around 30 Euro's or 40 US dollars so not very expensive (but of course there are import costs if I could buy it).
    Andromeda92
    Crewperson 2nd Class

Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:39 am

• I have this sheet music I think - titled differently - for Orchestra Band - looks to have the same instrument arrangements.
    I might be persuaded to make a copy 0.o
    Sanada
    Cadet

Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:53 am

• It's not like I absolutely want or need it but being a fan of not just the series but its music as well, and with the desire to play music and maybe even compose it, it would be a nice addition to my collection.
    Andromeda92
    Crewperson 2nd Class

Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:47 pm

• The Winds Score sheet music is written for about 20 different instruments, so that one would not help you. But there are plenty of other music books. They're pretty rare, since few people choose to part with them, but they do occasionally turn up online.
    Tim Eldred
    Captain

Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:29 am

• I'm going to be selling my sheet music - I have several different books of Yamato themes and BGM.
    Sanada
    Cadet

Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:00 am

• Tim Eldred wrote:The Winds Score sheet music is written for about 20 different instruments, so that one would not help you. But there are plenty of other music books. They're pretty rare, since few people choose to part with them, but they do occasionally turn up online.

Well, I planned on playing the different instruments in a DAW and record the full theme using samples (not the best quality and not very realistic but it's nice for a personal performance and training). I don't plan on playing it live on my own with one instrument.
    Andromeda92
    Crewperson 2nd Class

Return to Quartermaster's

Information